Friday 12 October 2012

Butterflies in stomach..


Everyone goes through situations when we are extremely stressed, worried and anxious. There could be hundreds of reasons for this state. I underwent one such situation in the second attempt of my IPCC exam.  Each paper was like a ‘war’. This poem is what I wrote a day before my audit paper. Instead of revising I went to the last page of my book and jotted down the horrible feeling. Even u might have gone through the same…there it goes…




 


Butterflies in stomach, birds in mind,
Oh! I am so stressed.

Have heard about lots of fear, no idea this belong to which kind,
Oh! I am so stressed.

Writing a poem, but not getting rhyme,
Oh! I am so stressed.

God, look at me, look at the state of mine,
Oh! I am so stressed.



Help me please,
Let the stress seize.
Make me clam, make me relax, make my all work done.
Make me happy, make me stress free,
And let these butterflies and birds go back to the tree.

5 comments:

  1. good 1 dear!
    i must APPLAUDE u for taking so much COURAGE to jott dwn n think of RHYMES jz b4 a day of XAMZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work under pressure!!!
    Though u hav written that u aren't getting any rhyme, u seem to hav got them perfectly placed in the entire poem.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suuuppeeeerrrr Nice Sri!! So True n Sooo Nice..:) :)

    ReplyDelete